I saw this idea in a magazine the other day, so after a trip to the store, we tried it out. There's nothing better than a craft and a snack all in one!






-Vanilla Wafers
-Oreos
-chocolate frosting
-green and orange Mike and Ike's
Instructions:
-Lay a vanilla wafer on a plate, and attach wafers to each long side with frosting.
-Cut a wafer in half, and attach to the short ends with frosting.
-Put a mixture of crushed Oreos and frosting in your "planters".
-Cut a slit in the top of an orange Mike and Ike, and then put a small piece of a green Mike and Ike in the slit, and then squeeze it together.
-Plant your carrots in the planters.
-Enjoy!




2 comments:
Yummy - I think we'll have to give these a try for sure!
So fun! I'm going to do it with my Grand-princesses!
Post a Comment