Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Home Tour
I got this idea from another blog the other day, and I decided to invite you all in to see a few pieces of our home. I love looking through other people's houses. I love to see details and get ideas. Now that the boys are finally past their super destructive phase, I'm starting to redecorate and set a few more things out. I hope you enjoy your little tour! I would love to see a little peek into your houses too if you want to share! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Will you please come decorate my house? I love all the little things throughout your house!
Finally! You can have stuff sitting out again! Love it all!
oh I want that owl for EM's future room...where oh where did you pick it up at. If you can't remember, no problem just wrap up yours for her Birthday present. =)
Love it...now I wanna see your lamps! You're welcome to give me any tips at my house next time you're over.
Pretty house pics... Thanks for sharing! I'm still waiting for my kiddos to get out of the destructive stage...can't wait to completely change up my house style :)
Post a Comment