I was just talking to someone the other day who was saying that blogs are so fake, because people just show the good stuff and leave out what they want to. I've been thinking about this, and wondering if I fall into the "fake blogger" category. I know that I spare you the details on many occasions, but I hope that I never come across as fake. If I have done this in the past, I'm turning over a new leaf. Here are some things about our family that you just might not know, or maybe never needed to! :)
*Coleson poops in the bathtub at least once a week.
*I get super grumpy when I have to tell the kids something more than 3 times. (3's my limit!)
*My bathrooms are so dirty right now.
*I had to borrow a "crib tent" from a friend because Coleson climbs out of his crib constantly.
*I have been easily irritated by one of our kids lately. I don't want to mention any names, but *SHE* :) has been crying and whining waaaaaay too much for me. (I'm going to blame the irritation mostly on our remodel though.)
*I am really bad at remembering to cut my kid's fingernails. It's such a small thing, but hard for me to do for some reason. This drives my mother in law nuts!
*I haven't dusted in over a month...why bother when they cut wood and sand dry wall inside.
*I've had ice cream 3 nights in a row. :)
*Nick hasn't had a haircut in over 3 months, and it looks BAD!
*I rarely clean my oven. The self cleaning smells so bad, and I hate scrubbing ashes.
*Nick and I eat our kid's Easter candy after they go to bed.
*My husband and I could NEVER work together. When things go wrong, he takes it out on me. It drives me crazy!
*I worry way too much. I already worry about when my kids start driving or are late for their curfew.
So there you have it. That's what goes on behind the scenes...pretty glamorous, huh!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! I have never felt like your blog was fake..but I do agree that I feel "some blogs" are fake...thanks for sharing your life Ash! Love you!
Don't feel bad, no one is going to take pictures of dirty ovens or poop in the bath. Thanks not fake, thats reality. If you did post everything that is all you would be doing!
hee hee....i love it.
Thanks for sparing your loyal readers pictures of some of the "real" deal! :-) Glad to know that we are not the only funny farm in the county!
LOVE IT....reminds me of my post awhile back..."why bother". Life is real...so thanks for sharing!!
I can tell you one thing I know for sure...you are not fake. I love that you are so honest and I thank you for being transparent with your feelings.
Post a Comment