Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What we've been up to

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks. I'm not sure that Nick's "vacation" has been all that relaxing for him! We got the rock up on the front of the house, hung some siding, got the walls textured and painted, installed 450 sq. ft. of wood floor, set up our table and cubby, set up the laundry room and even hung some pictures! It's coming along very nicely, but we still have a ways to go. The cabinets are still gone, and they will be back anytime. Then on to the countertops, backsplash, hardware, lighting, etc... Right now I'm working on the deep cleaning to get the rest of our house into shape. I can't believe how much dust there is! I will post pictures when it's DONE...for now I'm going to keep everyone in suspense. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice job, sounds like it's all coming together nicely! You guys won't even know how to relax anymore once it is finished!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!!

Melissa said...

I'm VERY anxious to see all of the hard work you and Nick put into your new kitchen! Looking forward to getting together soon. :)