Monday, April 12, 2010

Mr. Buckle and the Book Worm

Coleson is fascinated with buckles...his highchair, the wagon, his car seat, the stroller, etc... He is constantly standing like this, trying to get them buckled.. It's funny how his little mind is already so mechanical. He is always trying to figure out how things work. I had to snap a picture because he just cracks me up! He takes after his daddy SOOOO much!
He got the first one, now time for the second one!
This is what I caught miss Ava Jean doing while she was supposed to be brushing her teeth this morning. This is what she has been doing for the past 3 days! She got this book from her aunt Kenzie, (also a book worm) and thought she would try reading "chapter books" all by herself. She is already on page 21, and she has been telling me all about the story. This just proves how fast she's growing up!
So proud of herself!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

You've got a little mechanical genius on your hands :)... Coleson looks very determined to figure that buckle out...how cute!

Unknown said...

GREAT book! Go Ava!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...we love chapter books! Maybe the girls will have to swap when they're finished with them!

Mackenzie said...

I am so proud of her. I love it!!! First soccer now books...what more can an auntie ask for. We can't wait to see ya guys in May. Hugs and kisses.

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

darling pictures...silly little Carter, what will he think of next....I miss you too, lets plan a date!