Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Four years old and already balding

When I checked on Carter this afternoon, he was in his bathroom trying to cut his fingernails. I told him not to because he might cut himself. I asked him to put it away, and then went back by the babies. When he didn't follow, I went back to the bathroom. This is the way I found him...he apparently had the urge to cut something...I should have let him stick with the fingernail clippers! There are actually 4 decent sized chunks that were cut, but you can only see the worst 2 in the picture. I guess it was bound to happen sometimes, at least it isn't that bad. I cut the rest of his hair, but it really didn't make much of a difference. Oh well, it's all part of growing up. Live and learn, right??!! Plus, I just told him that being bald is cool...now he just matches daddy!



No comments: