Ava and Carter are CONSTANTLY begging daddy for go-kart rides, but he's been pretty busy with work and the remodel lately. He finally gave in the other day, and the kids were sooooo excited! The twins were watching out the window wimpering, so I took them outside for a closer look. Daddy grabbed them and took them for a spin, and afterwards I had to peel the little guys out of his arms to take them back inside. To say that they had a good time would be an understatement! I'm pretty sure that daddy will be giving 3 go-kart rides from now on....4 when Weston and Coleson get too big to ride together! I have to admit, I wasn't super excited when Nick and Carter built the go-kart, but it's turned out to be so much fun for all of the kids. (And he hasn't gotten into any trouble with law enforcement yet, which is a plus!)
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Looks like Nick needs a nap too! ! I take it Carters tractor rides don't go fast enough anymore?!?! What a fun way to entertain kids.
Love the jammies, we have a few pairs of those around here too! Nothing like a nice relaxing ride around the neigborhood to wind down before bedtime, huh? :-)
Oh so fun!!! I'll share our chicks (aka petting zoo) if you share your go-kart!
I could totally see how the boys would LOVE this!! What fun memories the kids will have of riding a go-cart with their daddy :)
Ahahhahahah, can Nicks legs get any wider? Maybe he should try all four next time.... or stop by and get mine too!
Post a Comment