Monday, February 15, 2010

Time flies

How far we've come in 18 months!
THEN-6 lbs. 7oz. and 5 lbs. 9 oz.------NOW-27 lbs. and 29 lbs.
THEN- Our size 1 shoes were double our foot size---NOW-Our size 6's are getting snug
THEN- Preemie clothes were pretty baggy------NOW- We're in 2T!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, thats really sad. They are so big already! ! ! I hardly even remember them being so tiny, and it was only 1 1/2 years ago?!?! Luckily you captured so much of it on camera to remember it by.

Unknown said...

Love these shots Ashley! The first shot of shoes is my favorite. So neat to capture the little moments now, and you can scrap them when you have time!

Mackenzie said...

What a great post. They are trully blessings from God, even in their naughtiest times. I am still laughing about Coleson's foot stomping madness, and Weston's killer glare. But I still want to smooch all over them.

Anonymous said...

Love love love these shots! So creative...a great way to capture the "then and now"!!

Anonymous said...

These shoe pics are adorable!! Your little babes are growing up :) .