Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a girl thing!

My sister in law Michelle and I have been having so much fun making our girls some "hair bling"! We got together the other night and drank some Margaritas, swapped ribbon and taught each other some new tricks. She's selling some of hers for Relay for Life if anyone's interested. :)
Ava is so excited about it and loves picking out bows to match her clothes.
This is the new bow holder that we hung in her room.
One of Ava's favorites


This one took me 2 hours!

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

very talented girls...I love the bow holder, what a great idea. Michelle's with the letter is awesome, and i didn't even think about the way you did one for Ava. Maybe that is what I will make to put behind this one's door.

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

cute!

Michelle said...

love them! ! ! Any time you want to get together again let me know! !

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute....I want some! :)