So...here's an update on my page total for the year: (For those of you who don't know, my New Year's resolution is to print out my first digital scrapbook this year, and maybe more!) I am guessing that I've done at least 50 pages since January 1st, but I have a feeling it might be around 60! Nick has been working soooo much, so I've had a lot of down time after everyone goes to bed. I posted one of my favorites for each kid. I think I have around 50 pages done for each of them. Half way to four 100 page books!
One of my favorite Weston pages







2 comments:
hoo-weee! That's a ton of pages Ashley! Good for you. It's February and you are still going strong. What kit did you use, and where did you get it, for "First Smiles?" LOVE the colors!
Love these...wanna do mine too?
Post a Comment