Look what I caught my firefighter husband putting on the fire....with his son watching! You think he would know better than to show his 4 year old son something like that. He didn't know that I was getting all of this on camera...

A closer look/proof

Oh, I think somebody got caught!

Hauling some wood

Standing by the fire with daddy

After all of the "playing with fire is dangerous" lectures, you would really think that he would be a little more careful. If you are going to put gas on the fire, as least HIDE IT from your son! I think I'm going to have to sit them both down for a little talk. Why do I always have to be the responsible one? :)
5 comments:
Nick, Nick, Nick, what are you thinking?! :) By the way the pic of Carter is adorable!
From one neighbor to the next...please lock that gas can up...for your home's safety and mine. :) Hope the remodel goes smoothly!
I'm confused... You can have a fire WITHOUT gas? Never heard such crazyness!
Hmmm. . . brings back memories of a can of gas on fire being kicked around my lawn, Nick was invovled then too! ! !
Michelle I was totally just laughing to myself about that same scenerio. I swear they never learn. It is amazing everyone is still alive I tell ya. And I am so sorry to say Ashley, but you now have 3 boys who will probably think of the same things. Sorry!!=) wait I am still laughing on the floor.
Post a Comment