***CINNAMON BUN PANCAKES***
dry-
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tsp. baking pwdr.
- 2 eggs- beaten
- 2 tbsp. corn syrup (can substitute regular syrup)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 c. butter
- *Beat wet ingredients well, then add to dry ingredients and mix well. Drop about 1/3 cup batter onto pre-heated, pre-greased griddle. Serve with warm icing.
ICING:
- 1 c. pwdr. sugar
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 c milk (I use a little less for a thicker icing)
- *Combine and pour over pancakes.
These will be a new family favorite, and they aren't much harder than regular pancakes. My kids gobble these up, and Nick and I are loving them too. I know, they aren't the healthiest breakfast item, but they are sooooooo yummy! Let me know what you think!



3 comments:
I am going to have to try those, I think I will love them just as much as the kids! Sob fun that Crew and Carter are on the same soccer team, and don't worry I will have my 2 & 1 year old out there next time to chase too!
I can't wait to try these! Thanks for sharing!!
Yeah! I've been meaning to ask you for that recipe! I can't wait to try them!
Post a Comment