I know that there are still a few days left in 2010, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't complete my New Year's Resolution from last year. For those of you who don't remember
this post, I was trying to get at least one 100 page scrapbook printed this year. I have about 85 pages done for each kid, but I didn't get to 100, and I
definitely didn't get anything printed. Since I am so close, I think the 4 books that I will probably be printing next year will make up for it. :)
Speaking of scrapbook pages, I thought I would share a few from Ava and Carter's Christmas Programs:
I got to take pictures in Ava's class for a few of their Christmas activities. I was there for candle dipping, stitching trees, before and during the program and during the Christmas party. I love watching her interact with her classmates and friends.

The preschool program was adorable, and it wasn't very long, so even the twins sat through the whole thing! Carter looked slightly bored up there, but he still sang his little heart out!
3 comments:
You should be very proud of yourself that you just about got all the kids' scrapbooks finished. I don't know how you find the time to do it all. I haven't even started the twins' 1st year scrapbook... one of these days! :)
Potato, patato.... you did WAY MORE than 100 pages this year, so just because you gave each kid equal scrapbook treatment is no reason to fail yourself!!!
I'll forward you the good deals on Shutterfly when I see them!
Don't be so hard on yourself, friend! You have done AMAZING, and you were busy this year...with life, photography, new hobbies and crafts, the addition and remodel stuff....you'll get there!
Post a Comment