After about 14 years, 7 weddings, 13 adorable kids and many miles, the girls and I still manage to get together a few times a year. These are some of my best friends from High School and I'm so glad that we have stayed in each other's lives. There is a special place in my heart for each and every one of these girls. I've never laughed so hard or got into more trouble with anyone else. Thanks for all of the memories girls!
Emily (married with 2 kids), Sarah (married with an adorable dog), Me (I probably don't need to tell you), Brittani (married with 3 kids) and Abby (engaged and getting married in Hawaii next year.) There are a few missing from this picture, but that's obviously where the "many miles" thing comes into play. Love you girls!



1 comment:
i am so glad you get to go out and do these nights. you so deserve them.
Post a Comment