I made the mistake of scrapbooking out of order. When I got my new camera, I scrapped all of those pictures first. Now I'm digging into the good old external hardrive and trying to go in order. Where I'm at with each kid: (besides all of the current pictures that I scrapbooked)
Ava- 5 1/2 Carter: 3 Weston: 6 weeks Coleson: 6 weeks. I've got a long way to go, but it's a start!












4 comments:
Love all these pages....can I hire you to catch me up?!
If you did all those in 2010, I'd say you are off to a rip-roarin' start my friend! Darling pages. I appreciate the journaling too, that's my favorite part! Looking forward to our scrap day!
Can I just insert my photos into your pages? Love them! Well done, I need to get going on this! A playdate soon is in our future, next week Tues, or Thurs work for you? E-mail me!
These photo pages are all so beautiful! You're inspiring me to get back into scrapbooking mode :) !
Post a Comment