We are doing the 3 day potty training, and it's going just like I thought it would:
Weston is amazing and has been dry all day! He tells us when he has to go, and so far, potty training him has been a dream!
Coleson is another story. He has gone once in the potty (as of 5pm) and has gone through our entire underwear drawer. He pees in them every 15 minutes, and it just hasn't clicked quite yet.
Check back tomorrow for another update!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I finally just got Gunnar potty trained, however I still get worried when I leave him with other people, he almost gets embarassed to ask. Good luck, stick with it, and it will be over soon! You will be done with diapers forever!!!! Saving lots of money! :) (thats how Grant looks at it)
Keep up the great job!!! It will be over be for you know it. That first night I swear I repeated in my sleep" tell mama when you have to go potty"...like every 15 seconds. I am so proud of you guys.
Post a Comment