Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love this day!

Happy Mother's Day! I'm not quite sure why this is underlined, but I'm just going with it. Anyways, my kids and hubby spoiled me today, and it was wonderful! Nick made a delicious breakfast, and then out came all of the gifts. Carter made me a beautiful bouquet out of colorful tissue paper. Ava made me an apple bird feeder and gave me a marigold in a cute pot that she decorated. Nick, Weston and Coleson got me a Grandiflora gift card and some goodies! The gifts were all so sweet, but the best gift of all is the love and joy that each of them bring to my life every day! I have such an amazing family and I'm so glad that God gave us to each other!

3 comments:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

love love love the annual mothers day picture...your hair is amazing! You are blessed my friend, beyond measure, and so is your family!

Unknown said...

Is that a hair cut I see??? And I love the new "Mom and kids" picture taken this year. So cute!

Melissa said...

BEAUTIFUL photo of you and the kids! Happy belated Mother's Day! :)