Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Pictures

Check out some pictures of our little "Pink Princess" on my photography blog. www.ashleyseigmanphotography.blogspot.com. These were an assignment for a photography class that I'm taking. She is the perfect model, so of course I chose her for the first week! I started with the easy one, but I have 5 more weeks of assignments and 3 unwilling boys. :( Maybe I could borrow some of your children?? :) I think I will do Carter's 5 year pictures for my assignment next week, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

are you kidding me? you can borrow my kids ANYTIME! Serious, I still need to get the boys 2year pics done!

Anonymous said...

Like I told you....Kaiden would cooperate well for you (not always thrilled for me) but he does well. You're welcome to "borrow" him too!

Melissa said...

You are more than welcome to borrow mine. Although, I'm afraid H & W wouldn't be so willing either. You might be lucky and snap a shot of them facing the camera and not running away. :)