Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another Mystery is History

Did you know Ace has a day every year when they plant your pots for you? Did you know that I went there and spent $58 dollars on beautiful flowers that I could enjoy all summer? Did you know that someone or something came into my backyard and ruined my summer flower viewing plans? Four beautiful terra cotta pots....EMPTY. Two were dumped out and the flowers were shredded, and the other two were smashed into pieces. Who would do such a thing?
One of the sad looking pots
Coleson, did you see anyone come into our backyard and do this? Do you have any idea how these pots got demolished? Since I know that you would never do such a thing, I guess the search continues. Maybe we'll never know. By the way, how did you get all of that dirt on your face? Hmmmmmm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time plant cactus plants! That'll teach him.

Nick

Unknown said...

Ha-ha-ha, Nick! I must say, my heart sunk as I was reading. That is a tragedy! And near grounds for adoption. :-) Little stinker. Next time, plant a barberry bush hedge around your pots!

Michelle said...

I don't believe it would be Coleson, maybe one of Ava's kitty's did it. . . What a sad day. :(

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

Oh no!

Melissa said...

Boys will be boys, right? :)