Well, our little bathroom renovation is done, and I have some before and after pictures! Okay, this is actually a before picture of our other bathroom because I didn't exactly get one of the Master Bath before we tore it apart. Anyways, they were pretty much the same...you get the idea.
Alright, drum roll please!
Before picture
OUT and ABOUT
Nick and I took the babies to the park today. It's really the first time that they've played at the park, (besides the swings last year) and it was so fun watching them. They are so curious and take everything in. They explored every inch of that park and thought it was the coolest place!











7 comments:
The bathroom turned out so nice...I want to update our kitchen, but we just don't know if it is worth the investment since we could be moving within a year or two. BUT i am inspired to take it on now.
Glad to see the pictures of the big bathroom renovation, and the grout job was mighty fine, indeed! Darling pics of the boys too!
nice job, the bathroom looks great, even with all the extra 'challenges' you had! The boys looks like they had an awesome time at the park, looks like you will be spending a lot of time there as the weather gets nicer.
Well done on the bathroom, I am sure you love it now. Those pics of Carter are just perfect, just who he is at this age. We are lovin' the weather too!
the bathroom looks great. cute pictures of the boys. saw you taking them there today.
Love the new bathroom look!!!
And hasn't this weather been awesome? I'm thrilled the kids can play outside...and even without their coats on!
When can we have Ava come play? It's our turn!!!
Hey girl! LOVE the bathroom! You guys did a fabulous job. The pics of Weston & Coleson are TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment