Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wet n' wild

Weston and Coleson run to the bath the minute they are out of their highchairs after breakfast! Even if we aren't planning on a bath, we still take one as to not dissapoint them! I took these pics to show how stinkin long their hair was....and the sad things is that we waited about 2 more weeks before we cut it. They were looking pretty shaggy!





5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

They are so stinkin' cute.

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

great pics...they are adorable!

Unknown said...

Stinkin' cute... I feel a scrapbook page comin' on!

Anonymous said...

I was going to write..."The are so stinkin' cute" but it seems to be the theme with your other comments as well....well - at least you know it's true!! TOO adorable they are!!

Michelle said...

awww. . . so cute! ! Looks like they were having a great time.