I guess I'm going have to use the candy bribe every time. This was a one in a million shot because he NEVER has his eyes open with a smile on his face while looking in my direction. This picture is what I would call Lucky! :) I actually did get a few more...I might stick them on my photography blog later, but there's something about this one that makes me smile.




7 comments:
I love the catchlights in his eyes! And the nice, normal smile. What is it with boys and the cheesey smile/squinty eyed look?
I love it, but man do I love the Carter smiles. The silly, goofy, off the wall smiles. But I am having a difficult time getting the nice smiles out of Kausten lately. Everything is Cheeese.
love the new look to your blog...and this pic is adorable. He is such a honey!
So cute, he has a cute 'dreamy' look to him that is so adorable!
Ashley, this is an awesome photo! He just looks like a little man. I love it when you get "the one" you've been wanting! Great job!
Love that sparkle in his eye!
Also...love the new family pic at the top. How many hairs did you pull out to get that one? (referring to Tammy's most recent post) :)
Thanks everyone. :) Yes Kathy, I had to laugh at Tammy's post, because she was so right on! Many hairs were pulled that day! We can't really blame them for not smiling when we're pointing our cameras and snapping at them like crazy!
Post a Comment