Friday, January 29, 2010

Be smarter than the braid...

Ava and I have been trying to conquer this "twisty braid" for a few months now. I've tried and tried, but just couldn't get it. She would ask again, so I would try again, but I wasn't getting it! Finally she asked again the other day, and to my surprise, it worked! This was the first successful twisty braid that I did! Now I have it figured out, and we've done twisty braids every day since! (They are now looking better than this first one, but this is where it all started.) I guess you just have to be smarter than the braid!



6 comments:

Tanya said...

And now that you have it figured out, I'll be sending Alyssa over in the mornings so you can do her hair too...haha! I love it...you are going to have to teach me.

Unknown said...

At this rate, I better not ever be asked to do a "twisty braid!"

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

cute...glad to see you found the flowers too!

Anonymous said...

are you teaching lessons? or I could just stop by with Hailey sometime to have you do it! :)
Still waiting for those bangs to finish growing bach out.....urgh!!

Michelle said...

Nice job, she looks adorable. Love the flowers too.

tammy said...

oh, she is beautiful. love the braid...no hair long enough around here right now.