Here are some pictures of our sad little hands and feet. :( For those of you who didn't see part one of this post, go back to see what I'm talking about.
----Coleson's sucking thumb- Not pretty----

Ava's hand


Weston's piggys

Carter's knee

Coleson's other hand

Ava's foot

Aunt Kenzie, the nurse, requested some pictures. So there you have it! The blisters are starting to scab over, so there's an end in sight!
5 comments:
wow those look awful. I am so sad they all got it. Thank you for the pictures. We have great treats for the older two on Christmas day courtesy of Uncle Jeremy. We can't wait to see everyone, and we are so thankful they are on the mend.
Poor things!!!! Being a kid is sure rough.f
That is so sad, poor little guys. Doesn't look like thumb sucking helps at all for that! Hope they are feeling better. :)
thinking of you!
OH NO!!! I've heard of this but have never really known what it was. Poor babies. I hope it's gone by Christmas too so that you can all enjoy the festivities!!
Post a Comment