It was so cold the day we got our tree. We seriously picked out our tree, took pictures, cut it and loaded it in five minutes. We were in such a hurry, that we didn't notice Weston was missing a shoe until we were getting them all back into the car. Poor little toes on that cold ground! (Nick was the one carrying Weston...I'd like to think that I would have noticed!)

And I've always thought that he couldn't multi-task!

Finished tree....before the babies got their hands on it and did a little "redecorating"!

We did my family's Christmas Party early, since my sister and her baby were here. The kids were so good with Akyra, even the little guys! They would all bring her toys and just stare at her! It was pretty stinkin' cute!

Akyra's 1st Christmas present. Her poor daddy was so sad that he missed it.

Grandma demonstrating how to "bathtub fish".

Ava and Auntie

Daddy with his boys. I have a picture of Nick holding the older 2 just like this (in the same place) when they were little. His hairline was looking a little better in those days! Just kidding babe, you look great! Haven't aged a bit! ;)
1 comment:
Don't ya just love this time of year all all the chaos that it brings. I'm finished with it all too...now it's time to sit back, relax and enjoy this special time of year!
Post a Comment