Tuesday, December 8, 2009
A little behind...
I know that I haven't posted anything for awhile, but it's been a crazy couple of weeks! We've had dentist appointments, doctor appointments, work dinners, playground duty, christmas shopping, a christmas party and a couple of sick kids. I know that many of you can relate! My sister and her baby were here visiting last week, and I shot a wedding last weekend. (Head on over to my photography blog for a little sneak peek: http://www.ashleyseigmanphotography.blogspot.com/ ) Now that all of the chaos is over, I will be editing pictures and wrapping presents like crazy! Hope everyone is doing well! Stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh blog shomg...no worries. We, your faithful readers will always be "here" when you get time to blog. The wedding must have been so fun for you to shoot. Hope things slow down a little so you can enjoy all the season has to offer.
Post a Comment