Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Memories

Christmas Morning in our PJ's
Carter opening his remote control helicopter....he was soooo excited!
The boys were very excited about opening their presents...they love having all of these new toys!
We love playing games over here...I was as excited as they were to open them up and
start playing! Carter just informed me the other day that his "baby scooter" was "ridiculous", so I knew that this present was going to be a hit! It sure beats riding his sister's Barbie scooter!
Do you think she liked it?
Testing out their new toys
I think someone was still sleepy!
He was not amused
New snow hat
Brother love
All of the cousins at grandma's on Christmas Day! 8 kids all 7 and under...enough said!
Ava-7....Ariyah-5 months....Kausten-2 1/2....Aiden-4....
Weston-17 months....Carter-4....Coleson- 17 months....Makayla-almost 2

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

It was definetly much quieter at the Pankratz's. hee hee..we had such a great time, and I was pretty impressed with how well all the kiddos did. We miss everyone all ready.

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

...looks like everyone had a great time!

Unknown said...

Yikes! Great pictures too. I always think it's a good thing for pictures, or I wouldn't remember half of it in ten years, for the crazyness!

Michelle said...

Christmas morning on your PJ's, what fun. They all look like they were thrilled about all their gifts. The craziness was definatly overwhelming. Now it is all over and we can all just relax and enjoy all the kids new toys and games!!