Monday, September 28, 2009

Parenting Problems

I have a problem...I can't discipline this little boy with a straight look on my face these days. He knows that mom has a weakness for his humor, so he takes full advantage of it. Last time I had to spank him, he fell on the floor laughing after I did it and I ended up right next to him laughing right along. He is just so darn cute and says the FUNNIEST things. Nick has the same problem with keeping a straight face lately too, but I think I'm a little worse. Example of some good Carter humor- Tonight at dinner, Carter told Ava to leave him alone or he was going to "kick her nuts". Terrible, I know, but also really funny coming from a 4 year old. I asked him where he heard that word, and he said daddy. Daddy, of course, completely denied it. (But I'm siding with Carter on this one.) Sorry if the Nuts thing offended anyone...it's Nick's fault. :)

Our Amazing, Naughty, Hilarious, Irritating, Beautiful little man

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice picture Ashley! Good luck keeping a straight face!

Mackenzie said...

I totally just busted a gut. That is so a Seigman boy thing. I remember the boys saying that all the time. Wow!! AMAZING photo of him too. Good luck, it has been interesting now that Kausten is really talking.

tammy said...

way too cute...