I have created around 40 scrapbook pages over the last few months, but have around 360 more to do before I can order 100 page books for each of the kids. (This could take decades!) I should have picked up where I left off, but instead I've been scrapbooking the more recent pictures and am planning on going backwards. I know that's a big no no, but the pictures from our new camera are much more fun to scrapbook then the ones from the old camera. :)


-scrap-35.jpg)






5 comments:
But just think.. the days are getting "shorter," the nights cooler, you'll be inside more than outside, you'll get so much scrapping done!!!
I absolutely love your pages!! You are amazing. I only wish I could have pages turn out like yours.
Hey Ashley...
I love these scrapbook pages...before I get too far behind on pictures...where do you do these at?
Thanks,
Kari
Ash, very talented...wish I made more time to do the same. These are treasure for a lifetime. :)
your family is just so precious.
Post a Comment