Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ava and Carter's Photo Shoot

Carter's 4 year Pictures

Little Monkey


Pretty Miss Ava at 6 1/2




I took the kids to the park to get some pictures. I thought it would be a good idea because I could bribe Carter: if he did well he could play. Boy was I wrong...he was way too distracted by all the kids playing and wouldn't cooperate. I ended up letting them play for awile, and then got a few good shots. I guess I learned my lesson and will have to try in a less chaotic place next time! All in all it went pretty well and we got some good shots!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You go girl! My favorite of Carter is the first inside shot (3rd pic down I think it was). My favorite of Ava is the close up of her in the tree. You are becoming quite the photographer!