My new favorite picture of Weston

Coleson- so close to crawling...but still not quite there

So much attitude for a baby!

Baby News: Weston is all over and into everything! He now follows me everywhere and wants to be picked up all the time. He is always crawling all over Coleson and knocking him over. Coleson, even though he isn't crawling, still manages to scoot all over too. I never really see him move much, (besides in circles!) but he ends up on the other side of the living room somehow! Coleson has got to be a pound or two heavier than Weston...he is getting so HEAVY, especially when I'm carrying both at the same time. Coleson is clapping now and is so proud of himself. When we say "pattycake" he squeels and starts doing it... so cute! We are pretty much done with breastfeeding...they don't need me anymore. :( I still try at every feeding,(usually with no success) but they want to gulp down their bottles and be on their way. I'm so sad that this chapter is closing, but the freedom does feel a little nice. I guess they have made the decision for me, so there isn't much I can do. Also, we go back to the doctor this week to check their ears. If they still have ear infections, we will probably have to see an ear, nose and throat doctor about getting tubes. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that. Anyways, the boys are doing great and growing fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment