Monday, June 29, 2009

Up, down, over, under and between at 11 months

These boys are little movers! They don't stop for a minute! All I can say is that I'm so glad that we don't have stairs....that could be bad. They are pulling themselves up on everything, crawling in between things, climbing over things, and falling out of things. Weston fell out of the bathtub yesterday and Coleson crawls into rooms and shuts the door, shutting himself in. Boy are they keeping me busy! They have also learned some new things: Weston imitates us when we shake our heads "NO", claps his hands, is almost really crawling instead of army crawling, and can now pull himself up and sit back down. Coleson can do "so big", clap his hands, play peek-a-boo, dance, and stand up and sit down. They are getting so big and are quickly leaving the baby stage and entering into the toddler years. SAD!
Our Favorite toy
Cole is such a silly boy!
Serious West Man!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

They are getting so big. It is crazy.

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

*gasp*...they are way to0 grown up! I can't wait to play with them tomorrow...cute pics.