Monday, September 24, 2012

Big Bus Riders

Weston and Coleson got to ride the bus to school for the first time last week! Preschoolers get to go on the bus with their older siblings, which is so fun! Ava brings them to their class and signs them in when they get there, and then I pick them up after school. They've done it twice now with no problems. I was pretty nervous, because my boys can be a handful, but the bus driver said they were great! Phew!
 
Patiently waiting....so excited!
 The twins felt pretty special!
 So sweet that she sits by them on the bus, especially considering she has friends on the bus that she usually sits by. What a good big sis. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seeing all FOUR of yours getting on the bus gave me chills... what must that feel like???? I bet you have a cup of coffee in your hands as you watch them pull out!

The Van Prices said...

I can't get over how grown up the all are! Oh man to have a couple hours of peace and quiet or to be able to get the house clean or maybe even to run errands without packing kids in or out! They're all so cute! Can't wait for our coffee date!

Melissa said...

Ava is the absolute best big sister ever! And the boys looked like they had a great time on the school bus-CUTE!