we are so excited to meet him. Good luck and I totally recommend crate training and taking him to petsmart for some manners training.
Wow Congrats Ashley. Can't say I ever thought you guys would have a dog :) I have a 12 week old Golden Retriever if you ever want to get them together and have them get some energy and chewing out!! :)
He is a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
we are so excited to meet him. Good luck and I totally recommend crate training and taking him to petsmart for some manners training.
Wow Congrats Ashley. Can't say I ever thought you guys would have a dog :) I have a 12 week old Golden Retriever if you ever want to get them together and have them get some energy and chewing out!! :)
He is a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment