Sunday, January 29, 2012
Resolution accomplished...just a little late!
Well, for those of you who remember my post a few years back about my 2010 New Year's Resolution, (catching up on scrapbooking and getting a book printed by the end of the year, which didn't happen) I have an update for you (finally!). Scrapbook #1 for Weston is completed, printed, packaged, and is making it's way here right now! I know that MANY of you have completed and printed scrapbooks, but I've been a little busy for the last few years :) and am now working very hard to play catch up. I ordered a 12x12-100 page book of Weston's 1st year. I am so excited to have all of those pictures and memories organized and documented! Tomorrow I'm going to start working on finishing up Coleson's first year book, and maybe I can get all the kids caught up this year. Wouldn't that be amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wahoo! If you get the next one done by March 1, let me know and I have a coupon code for you!
AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see it!! Well done, girl!
Gotta love those resolutions to kick us in the butt and get a few things done...checking things off my list is such a great feeling!! Can't wait to see the book!
Good luck! Hope you can make them all!
Post a Comment