Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to July

I went to California in July to visit my sister, her husband, and their two kids. Felicia had a baby boy 2 weeks earlier, so I went to help her with him. We got Koby's room set up, his clothes hung and organized, all of her baby shopping done and her house whipped back into shape.
The twins were 9 months old when her little girl, Akyra, was born. I obviously couldn't go visit then, so it was really great to get to do it this time. We had such a great visit, and I'm really hoping to make it an annual tradition!! (I just need to convince Nick!)


We took the water bus across the harbor and went to a cute little place called fishermen's village. The little shops were adorable, and we stopped to have lunch and look around. Then we rode the water bus all around the harbor. It was beautiful! It was fun watching people paddle board all around us.

Felicia and Akyra
Fishermen's Village Auntie Ash and Akyra


Sweet Koby and mama



Can you believe that she had just had a baby a few weeks before this??!

People paddle boarding all over the harbor

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun! Looks like you should make it a yearly tradition for sure!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that you got to spend some time with your sis and her cute little family... fun times!