Monday, June 13, 2011

Arrrggggg Matey! Captain Carter is SIX!!!

We can't believe our little pirate turned 6, but he sure had a lot of fun doing it! He had a friend party on Saturday, (his actual birthday) and had a family party on Sunday. I love that he came up with the theme, and it was really fun making decorations and coming up with a pirate treasure hunt.


Pirate Ship Cupcakes for his friend party


Carter's crew


Family party


Treasure Chest












The guest of honor with Carter's birthday surprise!!!


BUNNIES!


All smiles...do you think he liked them?? :)


Pretty excited!















The kids love the new bunnies- they named them sweetie and polka dot!



3 comments:

Wubben World said...

What a fun party...and looks like you had a great day for it!! Those are some of the biggest bunnies I've seen!!
Fun times!!

Michelle said...

Loved all the pirate stuff! I think you made LOTS of little boys happy that weekend.

Melissa said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Fun theme! I can't believe Carter is six already!