This week's destruction includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- One toilet- dropping the lid of the tank into the tank will lead to a large crack in the tank, and therefore, you will need to replace the entire toilet. New toilet- $150
- Marker on the kitchen cupboard DOES come off with 1 magic eraser- $1.00
- Sidewalk chalk on the wall will come off with water on a rag- free.
- One telephone base- ripping the phone off of the base repeatedly will cause the phone to no longer charge on the base, which leads to 4 very dead phones. $75.00
- One vase- Used for decorative purposes, but not a necessity, so it will not be replaced.
- One completely cleaned, labeled and organized closet- torn apart, clothes pulled down, toys thrown in a large pile, blankets everywhere- 2 hours of my time.
Due to this constant destruction and lack of respect for one's personal property, this mama NEEDS a vacation!
On a more serious note: none of the breaking, ripping, tearing, coloring or destroying could ever make me love my amazing kids any less. I know it's a phase,(a very, very long one)and they will be slowing down the destruction very soon...at least I hope so!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Those boys. . . As much trouble as they cause they sure are a lot of fun! I guess that's why Mom's always tell their kids 'I hope you have a kid just like you some day!' Natalie must have said that to Nick a few to many times!!!!!
Ok...I totally vote for preschool a year early. I am so proud of you, I think I would of went back to work just to avoid all the clean up. =) Give them smooches from Auntie Kenzie.
You are the BEST...and I LOVE this post!
You are an awesome momma! You do so much for your kids! I'm right there with you in this busy phase-I can totally relate :)
I love it!!! I love it even more because I don't feel alone when I read it! :) These are the days, right?!
Post a Comment