


I am so glad that Miss Ava Jean is following in her mama's footsteps in the art department. She loves to draw, do crafts, decorate her bedroom (if you can call it that!) and TAKE PICTURES!!! I have my old Sony camera that she has take over, and you better believe that I will teach her everything that I know. She's been asking me lately when she can start assisting me at weddings! I told her when she's 14, but she wasn't satisfied with that!
Ava and I made a Native American woman from the Hopi tribe for Creative Arts Week. I was amazed at all of the details and ideas that she came up with. I think it turned out pretty darn cute! I also got to help at school when the kids made their pueblos. They did such a great job, and it was really fun to watch them work together.



4 comments:
SO CUTE! This I gotta see... a 14 year old that understand aperture and shutterspeed. She'll be one major leg up for the yearbook committee!
Fun, at least you got a girl like your own heart since you only got one!
Gotta love creative girls! Well done Ava!! Love the Hopi!!
ps - what lens did you use to take the one of her holding the indian? I'm looking at getting another lens for my camera... 50mm
Very cute! That's so awesome that you'll have so much to share with each other!
Post a Comment