Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Snow Day

Yesterday was the perfect snow day! I love snow, but I don't like driving in it, so snow that comes and goes in 24 hours is perfect! Nick was at his parent's house helping with a plumbing emergency, so it was just me and the kids. I just followed them around and took pictures, but it was fun watching the two little guys take it all in! Ava grabbed the camera from me for a few minutes, so I'm even in a few pictures. :)
***Carter definitely gets a taste of his own medicine from Coleson! I love it!
Notice the lovely snow ball in my hair!
She wanted to shovel the snow so daddy didn't have to do it when he got home. :)

So creative! They did almost all of it by themselves!
Cold little hands
Coleson had just nailed Carter in the head with a snowball!
Of course HE would eat it!


This guy wasn't so sure about all the white stuff....typical Weston.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

So glad the kids all got to play together yesterday. I was mighty impressed with the snowman they all came up with. Good thing Jason was out there to lift those big snowballs...they were heavy!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

Oh how fun...I'm glad your in a few pics! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Wubben World said...

love love love all these action shots....looks like they were enjoying every minute of it while it lastes (which wasn't long).

Michelle said...

So fun! Looks like Ava might follow in your footsteps! I agree, here one day and gone the next. Long enough for me.

Melissa said...

Looks like a FUN time for everyone!That's great that you got to be on the other side of the camera this time :)