Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baking- Twin Style

Long story short- I was making dinner and didn't notice what the boys had grabbed from the cupboard. I heard them laughing and having a great time in the living room, and didn't think anything of it....big mistake! This is what I found when I came to check on them! Half of a Costco sized bag of powdered sugar was sprinkled all over everything. One more story to add to the list. Well, at least they are consistent. :)
Stitches for the mama
I had a mole removed about 2 weeks ago, and they found abnormal cell growth. They had to remove the area around where the mole was, and this is what my hand looks like now. I was a little surprised at how much they had to remove, but at least we caught it early and it won't turn into cancer later. Sorry, it's kind of gross. My hat goes off to all of you moms out there who had C-sections and had 10 times as many stitches as this.

5 comments:

Tara Dykstra said...

Keep the twin stories coming... it always gives me a good laugh!! I totally know how you feel... You finally think the kids are playing "nice" and then you find a HUGE mess! Happens all the time! Sorry about your hand, glad you got it removed right away!

Unknown said...

Not too gross at all... and I get STAPLES instead of stitches for my C-sections! I can't believe those boys. I am so glad my Weston doesn't have a twin, he's a handful enough on his own!

Michelle said...

Wow, your boys never cease to amaze me at the things they come up with! Hope your hand doesn't hurt to much!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

Sorry..I am still laughing...about the boys, not the stitches...and yes glad to get it taken care of now..I still go in every year for my checkup..five years now and I am good! You can never be too safe!

Melissa said...

Oh Ash... I didn't didn't know about this procedure... but I'm happy to know that everything went well. As for the twins... LOL!! Yes, once again, I can totally relate. The other day Haiden took the pancake mix off the counter and there was powder everywhere. Luckily, I caught him right away, and the mess was manageable. I'm glad to know that my kiddos aren't the only mischief makers :0)