A big highlight of preschool is always the pumpkin patch field trip. This was the 3rd time Carter and I have visited Cramer Farm, (he got to come along when Ava was in Pre4) but there is always something new and we always have a good time! Click
here to see his trip there last year. It's the 2nd scrapbook page.
Carter and his best bud Dawson

They rarely leave each other's side- silly boys! I'm always amazed at how well Dawson puts up with Carter and his crazy pranks. :)


Alivia's mom is the preschool teacher for Pre 3, so she didn't get to stay with us, so I took a bunch of pictures for her. What a cute little girl!

My man

Picking out the perfect pumpkin- I think Dawson found the biggest one

Carter decided to go with a green one


There were too many moms in one spot, so here's the side view that I had.

HEAVY!

Dawson with his mom and sister


I'm pretty sure he's gotten a spider every time!
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!
SO much fun to see the kids have a good time!
OH MY GOODNESS!! That little Dawson is a spitting image of Jason!! Holy cow! I love all of these pictures!
Post a Comment