Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back at it!

Now that fall is in the air, I'm back into scrapbooking! I've done almost 30 pages in the last few weeks, 10 of which I did at my scrapbooking day today. 10 hours, 4 girls, no kids...paradise!
I'm still trying to keep my New Year's Resolution- at least one 1oo page book ordered by the end of the year. We shall see!










5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them all!!! I can't believe I missed seeing a few of them yesterday too, thanks for posting them! I'll get our next day scheduled soon!

Michelle said...

Nice Job. So weird to see the twins so young again!

Tara Dykstra said...

Love all of them... your pages are sooo cute! Please let me in on your girls day scrapbooking... I NEED THAT and to catch UP! Let me know if you guys do it again!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

great job Ash! At this rate, you will make your goal for sure!

Melissa said...

These pages are AMAZING! Ok, so you've totally inspired me to get back into scrapbooking again. I haven't even done the twins' 1st year yet. You'll have to help me get going again. :)