Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Favorite of the week

I'm pretty much loving this page right now. I think "Totally Loving it" would be the appropriate term. :) I just love when a page comes together just as I had pictured it. It doesn't happen that often, but when it does, ahhhhhh! It's one of those little things that makes me happy!
I know Tanya, it's one of those "typical Ashley pages with typical Ashley colors", but what can I say, I love what I love. :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!

Tanya said...

I love it! Looking forward to our next scrappin' day!!

Unknown said...

I am laughing out loud right now... I was reading and looking at the page, thinking "So totally Ashley!" and then I scrolled down to see your comment. Hah! You got my number, and I got yours!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

it is darling..and I am glad it reflects "you"..that is what makes it special, right?