Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Entering the Terrible Two's with a bang

Happy Birthday to the twins today....they're two. Yay! Now let me tell you the terrible part of it. While babysitting my nephew today, I was taking pictures of him and Carter playing in the sprinkler while the twins played nicely in the living room. When I noticed the twins had moved to the kitchen, I stopped what I was doing to check on them. This, my friends, is what I walked into. AHHH!
Yep....terrible. My poor sister in law walked in seconds later, and after some giggling and scolding, we set out to clean this goopy mess up. She kept the boys out while I mopped, and mopped, and mopped. Judging by the 2 empty egg cartons on the floor, I'm thinking there were about 18-24 smashed, organic, free range, farm fresh eggs on my kitchen floor. SAD!
Why is it that when I turn my back for 2 seconds, these guys try to destroy our house? Is it because there are two? I'm thinking it's time to "crack" down on these guys! (No pun intended!)
The Terrible Two-some:
Ava and I were cracking up at these guys in the tub, and she insisted that I take a picture of this. We were laughing pretty hard. You never know when you might need a little protection!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yup, they are definatly 2. They are going to keep you running for a while yet. How long b4 they start pre-school?!?! Good luck with those cute little stinkers!!

Unknown said...

BOYS!

TWO!


You need prayer.

Mackenzie said...

wow!! Michelle was telling me about this today. they are sure cute, but oh so naughty. I tell Kausten everyday that it is a good thing he is so cute, because it just saved him from his naughtiness. You may need to find a preschool that starts at age THREE!

Melissa said...

Oh Ashley! I feel so bad that you had a mess on your hands. I can totally relate. My boys are always looking for a little mischief to get into. :)

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

honestly, I laugh,...because I can! miss you all....