...because "the babies" doesn't really apply anymore. They are BIG boys now. :( No more baby. We still have the diapers, the binky, the thumb, the blankies, the cribs and the high chairs, but those babies are long gone. It makes me so sad, but they are so much fun at this age! Here are some current words/sayings that I don't want to forget:
Weston's latest words- "tickle", "mine", "all gone", "milk", "snack", "bye-bye car", "buddy",
"bath", "stop it", "jumpa jumpa" (trampoline), "poo poo". His favorite word- "NO!"
Coleson's latest words- "all gone, no more", "more please", "more milk", "uh oh, broke it", "yeah", "open please", "excuse me", "buddy", "hug", "blankie", "all wet", "get you", "drink".
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hmmm. . how bout Weston and Coleson! ! Haha, they are sure turning into little chatterboxes though! ! ! They make me laugh every time I see them.
I vote that you call them the dynamic, destructive duo! Toddlers, boys... Two at a time, YIKES!
WE still call ours the babies too...I think babies is fine, at least till they go to school! :)
All those new, big boy words are adorable! :)
Post a Comment