Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kids in school + babies napping = scrapbook time!

What I did during naptime today

I was sad that Carter was leaving me to go to preschool, but I have filled the void with a little daytime scrapbooking! I usually only go on the computer at night when all of the kids are in bed, but my new daytime computer time is just one of the little "perks" of having the kids in school! Carter's in school 2 days a week, which is perfect for both of us. My new routine during the babies naptime is: start a pot of coffee, quick finish up some housework while coffee is brewing, then sit down with a hot cup and let the creative juices flow! I know that I could use the time to catch up on other things like ironing and dusting, but I don't!

2 comments:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

well done...love that pic of Carter!

Mackenzie said...

do you really iron? I didn't even own an iron until i moved in with Jeremy. I still spritz and throw back in the dryer. Poor Jeremy just irons his own if he wants it done. Now I just need to get Kausten to do his. =)