Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My first digital scrapbook page

I took a photo shop/digital scrapbooking class a few months ago and decided that I was only going to use the photo shop aspect of the class. I recently started an online photo shop class, was playing around with these pics, and apparently got a little carried away. I guess I am officially "digital scrapping" now. Oops!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley, sooooo cute! Be warned... digital scrapping IS addicting, but if ever there was a great addiction to have, it's capturing memories for our kids (I'm sure not going to remember all those little moments 20 years from now.... I've forgotten them from 2 weeks ago!) Thank goodness for blogs and scrapbooks, right? Anyhow, LOVE the page!

Tanya said...

Yes! I knew you would end up joining us in thie digi-scrap world! I love it! It saves so much money and saves from having all of the "stuff" in closests and corners just waiting to be used. Digi-scrap is so fun and I'm really beginning to enjoy it. I can't wait to learn some of the techniques that you have have learned. You must share! :)(By the way, they page looks great!)

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

What...I want to know how, what I need, where to start, all the details! I want to do this! Please help me get going!

Becky said...

HEY!!! That looks great (as does your Luau pictures!) It doesn't take much to get sucked in, does it? :) Can't wait to see more!