Grandpa Rick and Coleson sitting by the campfire
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Camping on the Coast- 2009
We had such a great week camping! We were so busy and the time flew by. We rode dune buggies, hiked on the sand dunes, rode bikes on the trails, miniature golfed, rode go karts and bumper boats and laughed a lot.
Cookin' away
Ava and Bella at the playground (cousins)
Nick's Aunt's Step daughters, Jessica and Emily. They were such a great help with the boys!
Tawnya and Marcos (Nick's Aunt and Uncle)
The boys in their baby gate/baby jail
The kids rode their bikes soooo much. (Chiki had to ride a girl bike, but he didn't mind at all.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Looks like you had fun!! And just like we talked about...you may need a vacation from your vacation!! You look great!!
Okay, I thought you were seriously nuts for taking those babies camping... until I saw the baby jail! Brilliant! Glad you had fun, I remember taking trips like that with our family, and the memories truly do last forever (and the scars... my brother nailed a parked car on his bike!)
Great pictures! That looks like it was a lot of fun! I am so glad you got to get away as a family!
Post a Comment