Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Wonderful Day!

This was my first Mother's Day as a mother of 4! I just felt so blessed today! Blessed because I was chosen by God to raise these amazing little people. Blessed because I get to spend every day watching them grow and teaching them new things. Blessed because they are all healthy and happy and beautiful! Blessed because I have an amazing husband and father for my kids who would do anything for us! Blessed.These are a few things that I love about each of them:

Ava Jean- She is such a good person. a wonderful daughter and an awesome big sister. She is responsible, caring, loving and compassionate. She amazes me every day with her intelligence and eagerness to learn. She is a perfectionist and a pleaser. She is also a really good friend and makes friends wherever she goes. I love our craft times and girls days! I look forward to many years of girl days with Ava while all the boys are out fishing!

Carter Scott- He is my sweet little boy. I love our cuddles and cartoons in the morning and our stories and smooches at night. He is my big helper- he is always willing to do little jobs, even without me asking. He takes the baby food jars out to the recyling for me every day! I even caught him cleaning the oven the other day with 409 and a washcloth! So sweet! Carter makes me laugh every single day, even when I am trying to discipline him!

Weston James- He is such a laid back little guy with such a sweet personality! He laughs and smiles at the drop of a hat. He is so content to just play on the floor or sit in the stroller. He is quite the little wrestler already...he loves to roll around on the floor with daddy and his big brother! Weston is my curious guy...he has to touch and feel anthing and everything he can get those hands on! He is my early riser out of the four kids, but I am always happy to get up and get my Weston snuggles...even at 6 am! (With my coffee in hand!)

Coleson John- He is my little kissy man! He doesn't do it for just anyone, which makes it even more special for me! He is serious a lot of the time, but can turn into a little giggly goof ball if he's in the right mood. He is the master binky stealer, toy swiper and food sneaker! (Weston's food, that is!) He's my sweet little lazy boy who really can't be motivated, bribed or tricked into doing anything that he doesn't feel like doing. He is already so impatient too! When I take too long to get his food, he grunts at me until he gets a bite! It's cute now, but maybe not when he's a teenager!

I thank God every day for these little miracles that I get to call mine!

2 comments:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

Great post...thanks for sharing! Amazing how unique and individual they are! You're a great mom Ash!

Cris said...

I am so excited at what God is doing in and through you! He is awesome to entrust you w/ your 4 beauties! And they are so blessed to have you as THE mama!